When your dental equipment breaks, every minute results in patient inconvenience and lost productivity. For every hour you’re down, you lose valuable production time and revenue. Time spent locating the right provider to resolve equipment problems impacts office efficiency and patient satisfaction. One phone call to MetroTech and we’ll have our service technician on the way!
Why Choose MetroTech?
- More Affordable – We are more economical than our competitors. Our hourly rate, at $120 per hour, is 1/2 what our competitors typically charge dental offices. You pay NO office fees, NO travel charges, NO annual contract required.
- Fast Response Times – We are able to respond faster with an appropriate technician-to-office ratio and more staff on hand to manage service calls.
- Service Expertise – We are highly skilled and our technicians have training and certification working with major dental equipment manufacturers, including A-DEC, Planmecca, Progeny, Pelton Crane, Midmark, Scican and many others. We are also skilled at meeting unusual repair needs.
- Flexible Hours – We provide more flexible hours of business operation than our competitors, with before/after hours service calls and weekend repair options.
- Licensed and Insured – We are licensed as a dental equipment repair service provider and insured for up to $2 million in the states of Oregon and Washington
Dental Equipment Assessments
Every new client receives a written equipment assessment and professional consultation to discuss a schedule of proactive maintenance for a flat rate of $50. Existing clients receive our assessment annually, facilitating a proactive approach to minimizing downtime and reducing the overall cost of dental equipment repairs. The assessment is a proactive management tool that helps reduce down time and manage repair costs.
- We provide you with an expert opinion on equipment condition, including any recommendations to repair or replace
- We perform a thorough equipment review and conduct routine maintenance on a periodic, depending upon your needs
- We will train your dental office team on required maintenance procedures
- We provide a computer-generated checklist and a log of maintenance tasks performed
Comprehensive On-Site Dental Equipment Services
- Dental Operatory Stools Add above box content here
- Curing Lights
- Model Trimmers
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Film Processors
- Chair/Stool Upholstery
- Amalgam Separators
- Dental Chairs and Deliveries
- Dental Operatory Lights